Crack the Code of Self-Sabotage: Uncover Your Hidden Drivers
How many times do you set a health, weight, or wellness goal with good intentions? It’s like a never-ending cycle of “I can do it this time!” and “Oops, I
How many times do you set a health, weight, or wellness goal with good intentions? It’s like a never-ending cycle of “I can do it this time!” and “Oops, I did it again!” You’re “on track,” you’re feeling good, and then…BAM! Life happens, and it’s like you’re running through a wild obstacle course.
Food feels very all or nothing with little wiggle room, so once you feel deprived and get tired of restricting, it’s like a free-for-all and you just don’t care.
You beat yourself up for not being disciplined enough. Why is it you’re able to have discipline in other areas of your life, but food has it’s sneaky ways? Maybe lack of willpower or discipline aren’t the reason you struggle to be consistent!
Picture this: You wake up, and all you can think about is what you’re going to eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. It’s like your brain turned into a Michelin-star restaurant guide! 😉 Imagine if food didn’t hog the spotlight day in and day out – where you can finally focus on other things in life.
That type of relief comes from getting to the bottom of why you lose your willpower. SPOILER: It’s not really about lacking discipline, resisting food or depriving yourself!!
This workshop is designed to provide clarity and get to the root of what’s driving your out-of-control eating. Once you have that information, it’s empowering it’s something that can change beyond just needing to white knuckle your way through.
What we’ll cover:
- See how your “bad ” eating and exercise habits are protective and how they make perfect sense
- Understand the real root cause of why you “fall off track”
- How to stop battling and resisting food, and shift that energy back onto yourself and what will fulfill you, beyond the food
- Clearly identify your ‘one big thing’ goal and how it would improve your life immediately when you reach it (This is not just another SMART goal!)
- Session length: 75-minutes
- Complete an exercise as a group that will help you get clear on your goal and identify what’s keeping you stuck
- Live coaching to bring even more clarity to what’s driving your out-of-control eating
- Homework after the session to start connecting where you feel emotionally at risk with your unaligned eating
What Clients Have Said:
“I have made more progress in the 2 hours I have spent with you so far then I have in years of therapy!”
“I feel unburdened, and a load has been taken off my heart and shoulders. I feel light, hopeful, and optimistic.”
“I’m making a conscious effort to take care of myself and fill my emotional and mental cup. I feel like doing the deep dive session allowed me to peel back the first layer of the onion and think about some things that I hadn’t been aware of that were contributing to my out of control eating. I’ve been able to let those things keep simmering in the back of my head while taking better care of myself.” ~Katie M.
Interested in more like this?
This workshop is one of three in a series to help get to the bottom of how your “out of control” eating and self-sabotage are protective and not because of lacking willpower. Each workshop builds on the other as we identify different layers to what drives your ‘makes no sense’ eating. Specifically, here is an overview of each workshop:
- Uncover the Hidden Drivers of Self-Sabotage (September 27th, 12:00-1:15 PM CT)
- How to finally get consistent with healthy eating (October 4th, 5:30-6:45 PM CT)
- Reclaim Your Willpower: 3 Sneaky Protection Strategies that Drive Self-Sabotage (October 11th, 12:00-1:15 PM CT)
You can participate in one, or all three. If you’re interested in the full series, you can register here where you’ll save $20 (total cost $85) and will receive a special bonus.
(Wednesday) 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm CST