Diagnosing Why You Battle Food
Often when working towards our healthy eating goals we’re told the more effort we put in, the more results we’ll receive. The more you restrict food, the more successful you
Often when working towards our healthy eating goals we’re told the more effort we put in, the more results we’ll receive. The more you restrict food, the more successful you are. Just have more self-discipline and then you’ll know you’re doing it right! It can be confusing when you’re able to stay disciplined most of the time but then fall off track and find it challenging to get back to it. You know what works and yet something is holding you back from committing or re-committing.
Do you ever wonder WHY that happens and WHAT is keeping you in this pattern? You’re so determined and ready to eat in alignment with your food goals but something always seems to get in the way. And it isn’t just that you’re lacking willpower!
If it feels like you’ve been in a long, constant and never ending battle with food, during this workshop we’ll diagnose the disconnect and get to the bottom of why you aren’t able to remain consistent around food, exercise or self-care despite having the best of intentions.
What to Expect:
- Get clear on your goal and why it’s important to you. (Note: we take a different approach than traditional goal setting and most likely this goal will change a few times during our time together)
- Identify the patterns that cause your inconsistency, overindulging, and mental food gymnastics.
- Gain support from https://laurabfolkes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/gummy-bears-5-4-3-1.jpg, Certified Holistic Health Coach and a group of like-minded individuals who are going through similar things so you can learn from one another. Laura often hears that it feels lonely to tackle this food thing on your own, which is why she’s offering this in a group setting.
- We allow 4 hours and keep the group small to ensure everyone gets individualized attention for increased clarity.
- Receive a tool to help connect your mental food gymnastics to the story we uncover.
- Snacks will be provided. Feel free to bring a lunch with you!
How it Will Help During the Holidays:
The holidays are a time that can trigger a lot of emotions and eating that’s out of alignment with your goals. Even though the holidays are meant to be a season of joy and gratitude, it can be stressful and triggering for many with the increase of time around holiday food and family. You may know what (or who) triggers you in these situations but wouldn’t it be nice to be able to react differently so you can enjoy the holidays a bit more this year than in year’s past? Just by gaining clarity around your patterns, you can show up differently around your friends, family and food so you don’t end up feeling like you’ll need to start again after January 1st.
As an added bonus for attending this workshop, the price of this event will go towards the cost of the 6-month program if you sign up afterwards. If you’ve been considering getting support to help figure out this “food thing”, this workshop is a great start! If you’re not sure if it’s right for you, sign up for a free 30-minute Q&A session and Laura can answer any and all of your questions.
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
InTouch & Motion