Post Resolution Power Session
If you made a resolution at the beginning of the year, how has it been going? Now that we’re over a month and a half into 2019, it may be
If you made a resolution at the beginning of the year, how has it been going? Now that we’re over a month and a half into 2019, it may be a good time to reflect on what’s been working well and if there is any area that isn’t working well and could use an adjustment.
Resolutions (or any type of goal) can work well for a while but then something happens and we fall off track. If you feel like you have fallen off track or are starting to, I’ve created 75-minute Post Resolution Power Sessions that will be available for two weeks only. The purpose of these sessions is for you to gain clarity so you can see the blind spots of what might be getting in your way so you don’t get frustrated and throw in the towel altogether.
These sessions are for you if you:
- Are feeling stuck with moving forward and reaching a goal around food or anywhere in your life
- Feel like you’ve lost your willpower or discipline and aren’t exactly sure why
- Have made some progress and want to keep on the path but aren’t sure what the next best step would be
- Are feeling like you could use some support to help you reach your goal but aren’t quite sure what you need
How it works:
- Schedule your session using this link
- Pick your location (Sessions can be done in person or virtually)
- Show up and bring your curiosity 🙂
- After the session you’ll receive a summary of everything we talked about, including action steps you can take moving forward.
February 18 (Monday) 6:00 pm - March 1 (Friday) 6:00 pm
In person or virtual