The holidays are supposed to be festive and a time for celebration but sometimes they can be anything but. Between all of the social gatherings, festive foods and extra time with our families, the holidays can be fun, indulgent, exhausting, emotional and stressful all at the same time. But what if you could approach the holidays with ease and a sense of calm?
If thinking about the holidays creates stress, overwhelm or dread, let’s talk! Not only are there a lot of different types of foods we only get to indulge in once a year, more friends and family than usual also surround us. We don’t need more rules to follow around the holidays. What we really need is to build self-trust.
When at a holiday gathering, many of the cravings we have or the intense focus on food isn’t really about the food itself. It can often be a result of internal conflict. However, when you can get really clear about what you’re anticipating as the holidays approach and what you want out of them, you can manage the holidays differently than in years past.
During this mini-holiday package with Laura you will:
- Gain awareness as to why you feel you lose willpower during this time of year
- Determine what you’re really craving and what you truly need, beyond some of your favorite foods
- Come up with strategies that create ease so you don’t have to play catch up next year with a restrictive New Year’s resolution
- Figure out how you can stick to your healthy eating goals during this festive time of year without feeling like you’re deprived or are missing out
- Reduce the stress of the holidays
The package includes:
1, 45-minute initial strategy session to discuss:
- The patterns that lead to stress and overwhelm around the holidays
- Your goals for the holidays
- How you’ve handled them in the past
- Any challenges you anticipate facing
- What has worked for you previously
1, 75-minute power session, which will be personalized based on your needs and could cover:
- Strategies of how you can approach the holidays differently this year
- Dig into the source of the stress and overwhelm
- Explore why and when your willpower tends to dwindle
Not sure if this session is right for you? Schedule a FREE 20-minute Q&A session.
Laura B. Folkes is a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) and is a Certified Holistic Health Coach. She supports busy adults who know what they should be eating but have a hard time sticking to it by helping them identify the root cause of what’s keeping them from sticking to what they know works. She ensures her clients don’t feel deprived by guiding them to make small, incremental changes so the journey is more enjoyable. After successfully losing 60 pounds and working through her own emotional relationship with food, Laura recognizes there are many factors keeping individuals from sticking to what they know works but it’s her mission to help others overcome these factors to become healthier and happier.
Laura can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.