Over the next 6 weeks, I’ll be sharing portions of an interview I did with Kelly Hall of Some Time For You. The topic we discussed was ‘quitting sugar’ and I share my experience with reducing my intake of refined sugar in my diet over the last few years. In the series I will share:
- The reasons why I decided to start reducing the amount of sugar I was consuming
- The expected and unexpected benefits of reducing my refined sugar intake
- The process I took to cut out sugar
- People who were positively impacted by my reducing sugar
- Obstacles I came across along the way and tips on how to handle them
- The biggest benefit(s) of reducing sugar
I hope you enjoy the interviews! Please be sure to leave comments if there’s anything you can relate to, or if you have any questions.
In this week’s video you’ll find out why and when I decided to reduce my refined sugar intake. I also share one of my motivational factors.
About Laura B. Folkes:
Laura B. Folkes is a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) and is a Certified Holistic Health Coach. She supports busy adults to take back control of their eating, successfully navigate life with food intolerances, reduce cravings and/or make sustainable changes without deprivation. After successfully losing 60 pounds and working through her own emotional relationship with food, Laura recognizes there are many factors keeping individuals from sticking to what they know works but it’s her mission to help others overcome these factors to become healthier and happier.