I had the great pleasure of being interviewed live on the radio to share information about my Health Coaching practice. During the interview I was asked:
- What do you offer as a Health Coach? (0:42)
- What inspired you to go down this career path? (1:42)
- What’s the first thing you tell a potential client who may not be leading the healthiest lifestyle? (4:08)
- Why do you think we have such a problem with obesity and cravings today? What’s the underlying problem? (4:55)
- Do you love your occupation? (6:30)
You can listen to the interview here and please post any comments or questions you have.
Laura B. Folkes is a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) and is a Certified Holistic Health Coach. She supports busy adults to take back control of their eating, successfully navigate life with food intolerances, reduce cravings and/or make sustainable changes without deprivation. After successfully losing 60 pounds and working through her own emotional relationship with food, Laura recognizes there are many factors keeping individuals from sticking to what they know works but it’s her mission to help others overcome these factors to become healthier and happier.
To learn more or schedule an initial consultation, contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org.