Some relationships can deplete you instead of fulfill you, which can even be the case with your relationship with the gym. That can be counterintuitive since movement and
Some relationships can deplete you instead of fulfill you, which can even be the case with your relationship with the gym. That can be counterintuitive since movement and exercise are supposed to give you energy. So why is it that you dread going to the gym and lack the motivation to make it happen?
You may think you lack willpower or discipline, but there can be many factors that keep you in bed and hitting snooze in the morning. During this workshop, Certified Holistic Health Coach, Laura B. Folkes and Personal Trainer, Christine O’Hagan will help you uncover what’s keeping you stuck by gaining clarity on:
- Types of workouts that will work for and excite you
- Your mindset barriers so you can break through them and rediscover your motivation
- How to make activity more satisfying
- What you need to make a routine work for you
What to Expect From This Workshop:
The workshop is capped at 15 people so it will be a smaller group of like-minded individuals who are experiencing similar things. This is not a workshop that’s built with a one-size-fits-all approach. It’s structured in a way that ensures everyone is able to apply what we discuss to their life and situation. You will receive support from everyone in the room and each person will walk away with new insights or understanding about their current patterns.
If you’re not sure if this workshop is right for you, please contact Laura at email@example.com and she will answer any questions you may have.
- Early bird pricing until 1/10- Single ticket, $30 or $50 for 2 workshops (more details below)
- Group ticket for 2 – $50
- Pricing after 1/10 – $40 for one workshop or $75 for two workshops (more details below)
The price of your ticket includes:
- Light snacks
- Support from a great group of like-minded people
- A unique approach with two experts in their field to help guide you to self-discovery over two hours
About Guest Speaker & Personal Trainer, Christine O’Hagan:
- StrongFirst: SFG Level 1 Certified Kettlebell Instructor
- Functional Movement Systems: Level 1 and 2
- Precision Nutrition: Certified Level 2 Master Coach
- NSCA: Certified Personal trainer
- Postural Restoration Institute Courses” -Myokinematic Restoration
- Postural Respiration
- Integration for Fitness and Movement
Each training client is unique with different body types, goals, and mindsets therefore no single training philosophy fits every client. Training provides accountability, consistency, and motivation at its core but with very specific program design suited to each individual in order to ensure the demands of both the body and mind are being met. With an emphasis on mobility, stability and constant progression to avoid plateaus, I take pride in giving my clients the most comprehensive support to successfully achieve their goals. Training alone is often not enough to achieve many fitness goals so in addition to individualized program design, my coaching often includes nutritional guidance and support.
Do you ever wonder what's really keeping you stuck from making changes you want to make but for some reason you just can't seem to make them? You may feel
Do you ever wonder what’s really keeping you stuck from making changes you want to make but for some reason you just can’t seem to make them? You may feel you’re lacking willpower or discipline but that usually isn’t the case. Why are you able to stay disciplined in various areas of your life, yet around food you lose it from time to time?
When we get curious and dig into what’s underneath these patterns, relief follows. Not only do you experience freedom, you regain your power over food. During this session we can meet virtually or in person (coffee on me) and can talk about anything on your mind. Specifically we can discuss:
- What’s leading to feeling stuck
- Why you’re resistant to making changes
- A transition you’re going through
- Why you feel addicted to sugar
- Why you can’t stop thinking about food
Those are just a few topics that I’d love to chat with you about so you have the space to share, which is a great start towards relief and freedom.
(Friday) 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Virtual or In-Person