You‘re living a busy life and have a lot of obligations, so you fall off of your to-do list and don’t end up focusing on yourself as much or as
You‘re living a busy life and have a lot of obligations, so you fall off of your to-do list and don’t end up focusing on yourself as much or as often as you’d like. Making time for yourself feels overwhelming so you don’t know where to start or how to be consistent when it comes to self-care or tackling your health, wellness, and weight loss goals. The times you do make yourself a priority, you end up feeling guilty so you accommodate others and put them first.
You likely have a lot of information but incorporating sustainable healthy habits seem to take too much time to add to your daily life and can feel like another thing to do. That leads to being stuck in a cycle of stress, excuses and eating out of alignment with your healthy eating goals.
The great news is that you don’t have to give up everything on your to-do list in order to do something for yourself and take the first step towards reaching your goal. That’s why we’ve created an urban retreat for sustainable wellness. Take a few hours for yourself with four experts in their field to guide you towards finding a path to better your health. Join us and give yourself permission to put yourself first.
Retreat Details & What’s Included:
- Arrival snack
- 60-minute mindful yoga and meditation: How to have a better relationship with fitness with Lucy Lachowski from Lumiere Health
- 60-minute group health coaching session: Uncover the Barriers Keeping You from Reaching Your Goals with Laura B. Folkes, CHHC
- 75-minute interactive cooking class: How to build a stocked pantry and cook with whole food ingredients when time is limited with Sarah Eden from Improve Through Food
- 60-minutes of community acupuncture for stress and relaxation with Kaysie and Cheryl from Anatomy & Alchemy
- A parting Gift
What You Can Expect:
- There will be four different sessions run by a different expert outlined above that will uplift and rejuvenate you. Each session will be interactive and you will likely learn from others in the group as well as new skills.
- You’ll uncover what’s getting in the way of consistently sticking to a routine, some tangible first steps you can incorporate, and you’ll walk away feeling more confident and sure about your path to wellness.
- You will feel inspired and gain insights you can apply to your life so you can break the cycle and get on a path towards feeling unstuck.
You have goals related to your health, weight, and wellness that you’re working towards but are struggling with reaching them. Something is getting in your way and hindering your progress
You have goals related to your health, weight, and wellness that you’re working towards but are struggling with reaching them. Something is getting in your way and hindering your progress so you feel like you’re falling off track from where you want to be.You may know what your obstacles are but do you know why they keep showing up? During this workshop you’ll unlock how your thoughts and emotions impact your food and life decisions.
What to expect:
- We will determine what you’re feeling around the areas that contribute to your wellness.
- You’ll uncover what’s getting in the way of consistently sticking to a routine to achieve your goalsWalk away with tangible first steps you can incorporate
- You’ll feel more confident and sure about your path to wellness.
- You’ll be surrounded by an intimate group of like-minded individuals to learn from and for support